Getting Started in RHEcourse
In addition to the videos and resources freely available on our site, we now offer RHEcourse, our free reproductive health education platform which offers additional features for users who want to engage more deeply. Through RHEcourse, instructors can easily assign content to learners, track their progress, and evaluate comprehension through pre/post tests and unit quizzes. RHEcourse also creates opportunities for learners who would like to enroll in our courses for self-paced learning.
Here are a few helpful tips on getting started in RHEcourse. If you have any questions that are not answered below please contact us at email@example.com. If you already have a username and are ready to get started, you can log in to RHEcourse here.
How to Request a RHEcourse Login
If you are a learner who would like to enroll in these courses for self-paced learning or to claim CME credit, you can request a RHEcourse login for self-paced learning. If you would like to be able to assign this content to learners and track their progress, you can request an instructor login for RHEcourse. If you need both types of accounts, please use a different email for each request. Participants are added on a rolling basis. You can expect to receive an email from RHEcourse within a week of submitting your request. You must click the link in your welcome email within 7 days or your link will expire.
- The link I got to register for an account has expired/is invalid. What should I do?
- If you’re getting an error message after clicking the registration link sent in your invitation email it means your link has expired. Links will remain active only for 7 days after the invitation email is sent. To request a new link please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I add another instructor to help me manage my course?
- RHEcourse does not offer the option to have multiple instructors administer a course. If you’d like to have more than one instructor for your course, you can share your login information to give the other instructor access. You also have the option to choose to register with an email you both have access to, and/or set a password you’re comfortable sharing.
- The pre-built quizzes don’t fit my needs. Can I add my own quizzes?
- Yes! RHEcourse gives you the option to link to your own “off-site” quiz. Find directions here under “Adding pre/post tests”
- What does the “*” next to the module title mean?
- Modules marked with a “*” are required for course completion and count towards your course progress.
- Does RHEcourse save my progress?
- Some of it! RHEcourse does not save progress on partially completed modules or partially viewed videos, but once you have completed a module and have a green check mark next to it, your progress to that point has been saved.
- What does the green check mark mean?
- Once you have completed a module (watched the video, read the content, completed the quiz, etc) a green check mark will appear next to the module.
- I’ve watched the video, why don’t I have a green check mark?
- To ensure you get credit for completing each module, make sure you watch the video in its entirety before exiting or refreshing the page. Completion of the module will be shown by a green checkmark next to the resource in the left side bar. You can complete the modules and watch the videos at your own pace, but RHEcourse will only save completed modules. If you watch a portion of a video and leave before it’s complete you will need to watch the full video again, in its entirety, for it to be marked as complete. RHEcourse does not save progress on partially completed modules or partially viewed videos.
- I’ve watched/reviewed everything! Why does the system still say I haven’t completed all the modules?
- See above
- If your course has sections for a course description, learning objectives, supplemental materials, etc that are marked with a “*” make sure they are all marked with a green checkmark. If they aren’t, re-visit those sections and stay on the page for at least 10 seconds until the green checkmark appears.
If you’re still having trouble or your issue isn’t mentioned here please contact us at email@example.com.