Here are a few helpful tips on getting started in RHEcourse. If you have any questions that are not answered below please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you already have a username and are ready to get started, you can log in to RHEcourse here.
Getting Started in RHEcourse
Step-by-Step Overview Webinar
- The link I got to register for an account has expired/is invalid. What should I do?
- If you’re getting an error message after clicking the registration link sent in your invitation email it means your link has expired. Links will remain active only for 7 days after the invitation email is sent. To request a new link please email us at email@example.com.
- Does RHEcourse save my progress?
- Some of it! RHEcourse does not save progress on partially completed modules or partially viewed videos, but once you have completed a module and have a green check mark next to it, your progress to that point has been saved.
- What does the green check mark mean?
- Once you have completed a module (watched the video, read the content, completed the qui, etc) a green check mark will appear next to the module.
- I’ve watched the video, why don’t I have a green check mark?
- To ensure you get credit for completing each module, make sure you watch the video in its entirety before exiting or refreshing the page. Completion of the module will be shown by a green check mark next to the resource in the left side bar. You can complete the modules and watch the videos at your own pace, but RHEcourse will only save completed modules. If you watch a portion of a video and leave before it’s complete you will need to watch the full video again in its entirety for it to be marked as complete. RHEcourse does not save progress on partially completed modules or partially viewed videos.