Last updated: August 26, 2019
Your access to and use of the Website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
1. Information on this Website should not be considered medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- This Website provides information for health professions educators and learners regarding sexual and reproductive health and related topics topics. It is intended to be an educational resource and should not be considered inclusive of all proper treatments or methods of care or as a statement of standard of care. The information is not intended to be a substitute for the independent professional judgement of the treating clinician.
- If you have a medical or health emergency, contact your healthcare professional or call 911.
2. This Website is informational and educational.
- The content on this site was current at the time it was created and posted to this Site. Innovating Education in Reproductive Health makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information. This content is, however, provided “as is” without any warranty of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise either express or implied.
- Neither Innovating Education in Reproductive Health, nor its employees or agents will be liable for any loss, damage, or claim with respect to any liabilities, including direct, special, indirect, or consequential damages, incurred in connection with these videos or reliance on the information presented.
- No educational content on this Site should be interpreted as a replacement for professional training in any discipline. Review or completion of any training curriculum included on this Site should not be interpreted as certification of competence for any clinical skills.
3. Links To Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Innovating Education in Reproductive Health. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Innovating Education in Reproductive Health shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
4. Prohibited Uses
All content on the Site is owned and copyrighted by Innovating Education in Reproductive Health, all rights reserved. Content on this site may not be altered or uploaded to any other website without express permission.
General Innovating Education in Reproductive Health is committed to respecting and protecting your online privacy. This policy informs you the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information to communicate with you, to enable your use of our learning management system, RHEcourse, or to conduct program evaluation for the improvement of our content and user experience.
1. Information Collection And Use
- Access to our website is generally unrestricted, and you may browse it anonymously. Users of this website are under no obligation to provide any personally identifying information, with the caveat that a user’s refusal to do so may prevent the user from using certain site features.
- Innovating Education in Reproductive Health will collect your personal information when you voluntarily sign-up for our newsletter, log into RHEcourse (our learning management platform) or complete any other form on our site. When registering you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, institution, or other demographic information.
- Enrollment in RHEcourse requires consent to participate in our program evaluation activities. This evaluation is governed by the UCSF Institutional Review Board which has granted exempt status to evaluate this educational intervention. All content available in RHEcourse is also available on the website without submitting any Personal Information.
- Information we collect will never be sold or rented to third-parties. We may release your information when required to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. Additionally, third-party service providers may be granted access to your Personal Information in their work to support the site’s functionality.
- By registering with or using the site, you consent to the use and disclosure of your personally-identifying information as described in this section.
2. Log Data
- Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze information to determine the popularity of online content and better understand online activity. If you do not want your information to be collected and used by Google Analytics, you can install an opt-out in your web browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/)
- We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, update on the functionality of the site, or research or program evaluation survey invitations. Generally, you may opt out of such emails, though we reserve the right to send you notices about your account, such as service announcements and administrative messages even if you opt out of all voluntary email notifications.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.